Oct 28, 2009

GLIMPSE: The Bouma Family

Sometimes time separates friends, but you are lucky if in spite of the long duration, seeing each other again is easy and takes you back to those long gone yesteryears. Such is the case with the Boumas; Angela was a close friend of mine back in our high school days, but life’s journey took us both down our own courses and to different parts of California. I was honored when I received an e-mail from my old friend in regards to booking a family session, during which I felt so privileged to photograph the love this family shares with each other. Wylan is definitely “all boy,” with his playful glances at the local college ladies passing by or his rough and tumble stair climbing techniques in a Superman cape. While all of this unfolded, Dean and Angela just followed and laughed, basking in the glory of parenthood, soaking in the moments that are molding their son into the man he is destined to one day become.

I had an amazing afternoon with you all. Thanks for the opportunity Dean, Angela, and Wylan.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Deb Tracey November 4, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Hi Daniel! Looks like a beautiful location and you really captured the "sweetness" of this little man!! LOVE the "cape" -- miss this age! Great job! Mom and dad should be so happy :) deb

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP